Friday, January 12, 2007

Colliers to the rescue!!


Whew! And just in time before I crossed over to the "sitting around my ghetto room in my pj's all day feeling sorry for myself" phase forever. I went in for an interview and ended up staying for like 4 hours. Meetings. pbpbpbp. I wonder if I get paid for that. I even contributed to the meeting. You know, as much shit as I talked about being a design monkey and working in an office with a steady paycheck and benefits, I have to think, what was I thinking?? What is soooo bad about a steady paycheck and benefits. Ummmm...nothing.


They asked me if it would be a "creative enough" environment for me and all I kept thinking was about the "creative" language Mel uses and the very "creative" times we will be having over IM. I remember back in the For Rent days that we used to play Literari all day or watch Cracky spin around on the floor like a beach ball at work cuz we were so bored.

I think the best part about going to this interview was talking to people. How sad is that?? I mean people that don't live with me or are in my head. I was going crazy and I didn't even know it! Oh also, if, no SINCE i got this job (right, Mel?? RIGHT???) I need to go buy an entire new wardrobe. YES. I'm transferring money over from my ING account right now! Woo hoo! I'm broke but it's ok cuz I'm gonna get a paycheck someday! YAAAAYYYYY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment