Saturday, June 9, 2007

Bottom Floor Living...


I wanted to live on the bottom floor because I’m lazy I just don't like stairs. And I have a lot of heavy furniture that keeps getting scratched. And I have really high ceilings in my new place so I thought a repeat of fat-Britney-look-alike clog dancing upstairs and vacuuming at 2am would never happen. The couple that lives above me is pretty quiet and everything is great.

Until now. There are kids up there. And now it's all stomping and yelling and falling and running...ugh. I hope and pray that this is just a little visit or something. Kids should not be allowed to live on the top floor of an apartment building. Or tweekers for that matter since they want to vacuum at 2am. Sounds like they are doing construction up there right now! WTF. I'll just resume watching One Tree Hill very loudly and try to drown out the commotion of little half people tearing down the walls up there...



0 comments:

Post a Comment