Monday, September 3, 2007

The fabulous life is a lonely one...


Ok, so now that I'm officially "single" I've realized just how much boys SUCK. A lot. I mean A LOT. Like big huge donkey balls. They should lick those balls too.

First let's talk about those band boys ... they are the worst. You'd think that, hey, they are hot and in a band, couldn't they just take home any groupie slut instead of wasting a week of your time telling you how amazing you are and eating all your food? And half of those man-whores have girlfriends! Dirty DIRTY band boys.

Then there are the EX boyfriends. The ones that just won't go away. The ones that "change" after you break up. You know the ones I'm talking about. He fixes himself up all shiny and new for the next girl to come along and soak up all the sweat and tears you invested into the douche bag.

How about the boy that calls you, at work, to break up with you. When you didn't even know you were at that level of relationship of being dumped. Can you be dumped if you aren't dating? I found out I was dating BECAUSE I GOT DUMPED!!! How stupid. And I mentioned getting dumped at work. I was actually crying in the conference room. That was hot. That was just a regular Tuesday. Then Friday I got fired. Yep. Fabulous.

So being single sucks and boys suck. I'm going lesbian. Girls are hot.


0 comments:

Post a Comment