Monday, February 5, 2007

I think there's something wrong with me...


What the hell, shopping isn't fun anymore! It's like, work, or something. Maybe it’s because I don't have any money yet. Maybe it’s because I get really tired like an old lady halfway through the mall. I don't KNOW!! Maybe if I used a walker or bought a one of those Rascals (which would be way better than walking) then I wouldn’t become a victim of Shopping Fatigue so quickly.

I also hate doing my hair and putting on make-up. I'm not a girl anymore!! If it wasn't for the boobs that I just grew last year.... I've turned into a hater. I hate EVERYTHING. I hate getting up. I hate taking a shower. I hate picking out something to wear. I hate the lighting in my "guest house". I hate my "guest house". I hate the way my adopted dog smells (correction: STINKS) like hot garbage whenever she opens her mouth. I made my boyfriend give the dog a bath and brush her teeth last night. He used my toothbrush.

I
hate my boyfriend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment