Friday, February 9, 2007

My decent into Haterville


I was watching the Real World Denver the other night and I have to comment on a few of the cast members. First of all, all the skanks in this house are really annoying and they all give off an STD vibe. They all just seem really icky. The dirtiest, slutiest girls that showed up for the casting call MTV chose to inhabit the house. One of the bitches has mono, another already slept with the guy cast member that Mono Girl liked!

Then there is Brooke. I HATE Brooke. She complains about everything and has this really annoying voice and she is FUGLY. Ugly with an F. As in fucking ugly. Fugly supposedly sprained her ankle so she wouldn't have to go hiking/camping (it's their job, they work at Outward Bound) and so she is hobbling around with this temporary cast thingy on her foot. She actually walks around with HIGH HEELS on under the cast to go get a pedicure! wtf? WTF?!

I HATE her so much. I wanted to punch her in her fugly face. I don't know why I have so much animosity towards her. Maybe because she makes it so painful to watch one of my favorite shows. She’s not even the kind of girl that I love to hate. I just plain hate her.

But then, maybe I'm well on my way to getting over my Real World obsession. This season sucks ass. So does Road Rules. They already kicked off that bitch Veronica, so what's the point of watching? At least Abe got into a fight this week. I think reality TV is coming to an end in my life. The only shows I can tolerate are Top Chef, Project Runway and America's Next Top Model (and Tyra is making even that show hard to watch).

On a side note, for those of you that watch The Hills, how hard did you laugh when Lauren's boss at Teen Vogue said she would always be known as the girl who didn't go to Paris!! Ha ha! I'm dying. Then she asked how things worked out with her boyfriend (totally knowing how it turned out). Oh the look on Lauren's face...priceless!! I love it. I LOVE IT!! Stupid rich bitches...

0 comments:

Post a Comment