Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sex talk, Britney Spears and hair tips in a bathroom with Christina Aguilera


It all started out with me flat-ironing my hair in a bathroom at a club for some reason. Then the light burned out and I had to go to another bathroom that did have a light. On the way back I run into Christina Aguilera with her new hot body, but with the ugly black hair and instead of it being ugly, it looked hot.

So we were chatting about hair tips, the whole time my hair looking like it had recently been on fire, when ol' bald Britney walks by. Christina and I start laughing hysterically and run to the bathroom where she continues to flatiron my hair and talk about how great her sex life is with Justin Timberlake and how Britney is so fat and ugly. I kept telling her that she wasn't dating Justin but she kept insisting that she was.



I woke up feeling like we were best friends. Dreams are weird like that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment