Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Disclaimer to Dr. McTorture and his Elven helper...


Remember this, before you read about yourselves in my blog...I wrote about you while in pain and very angry with you.

To the guy that takes my blood pressure: I don't really think that your long hippie hair makes you a D and D player or a warlock or anything. I'm just mad that you get to watch Dr. McBoneyThumbs inflict worlds of pain upon me and not put some elven curse on him.

And to Dr. McEvil himself: I mean every single word. As you tortured me today, in fact, I was coming up with new names for you. I like Dr. McPain, Dr. McBoneythumbs, Dr. McHappyYouAreInPain (that might be a bit much)... Dr. Singy McTorturePants, Dr. Chipper McTortureInflictor. I like that one a lot. It rhymes too!

So Dr. Chipper McTortureInflictor and Happy McMintGreenScrubHelperPants... I hate you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment